Afamado – (1930) Uruguayan. She lives in Montevideo, Uruguay.
Since 1965 she has participated in numerous International Biennales
and Triennales, and she has made exhibitions in Uruguay, Colombia,
Peru, Bélgium, Finland, and USA. She has received several
awards for her art.
In 1998, she started to explore Digital Art. Her activities related
to this area are:
2000 - Individual exhibition, Digital Art and Multimedia, Museo
de Arte Contemporáneo (MAC), Montevideo, Uruguay.
- Digital Art Biennal, Sarcelles, France.
and 2001 – Idividual exhibition, Digital art and Multimedia Vaasa,
- Prints and Printed Digital Art, Viena, Puerto Rico.
- IV International Meeting of Visual Poetry, Vörtice, Argentine.
- Second Digital Stamps Contest, Centre Catolic Olot, Spain.
- Uruguayan Printers in Internet, web site of the Latin American
Prints, (site by Patrick Frank), USA.
and 2002 – Jury for Digital Art, Philips Contest for Young Talents,
2005 - Digital Art International Exhibiton, La Habana, Cuba.